[WriteLog] Writelog Ini Editor

Georgek5kg@aol.com Georgek5kg@aol.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:33:14 EST

--part1_c9.19631bfe.2938e49a_boundary

In a message dated 11/30/01 7:42:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rthorne@tcac.net writes:

> Someone out in Writelog land wrote a neat little program called
> WlIniEdit.  When you initiate this program it brings up the ini file in
> a nice neat indexed way.  It makes it real easy to edit the file.  Also
> comes with a nifty little icon for your desk top.

I did a www.google.com search on WlIniEdit and found
http://www.kregli.com/wliniedit.htm.  I downloaded it and it works great.
With it I was able to change bandmap colors easily, something I was neve able
to do.

Incidentally, google is a great way to research most anything: part numbers,
error messages, programs, people's names, etc.  Try it the next time you are
looking for anything.

73, Geo

George I. Wagner, K5KG
941-312-9450