Fw: [WriteLog] Sending Attachments To Reflector

Carleton Reed Carleton Reed" <carleton@lemoorenet.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 10:10:14 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C17987.3434B5A0

Hmmm I didnt thing you can send attachments thru the reflector. I know =
on the Force 12 reflector if you try to send an attachment or HTML =
through the reflector, it gets sent back without delivery to all those =
subscribed. I thought that all reflectors worked the same way. Maybe Im =
wrong.

Carleton, AA6GZ

30 NOV, 2001 - 1040 CST

It's been a while, but today a subscriber to the WL reflector emailed
his log files to all of us.  I assume it was an accident, but it has
taken me about 15 minutes to clean them out of my Eudora attachment
folder.  Please be careful and send your attachments to ONLY the person
or persons you want to send them to.

- Dick Isely, W9GIG

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C17987.3434B5A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hmmm I didnt thing you can send attachments thru the reflector. I =
know on=20
the Force 12 reflector if you try to send an attachment or HTML through =
the=20
reflector, it gets sent back without delivery to all those subscribed. I =
thought=20
that all reflectors worked the same way. Maybe Im wrong.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Carleton, AA6GZ</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>30 NOV, 2001 - 1040 CST<BR><BR>It's been a while, but =
today a=20
subscriber to the WL reflector emailed<BR>his log files to all of =
us.&nbsp; I=20
assume it was an accident, but it has<BR>taken me about 15 minutes to =
clean them=20
out of my Eudora attachment<BR>folder.&nbsp; Please be careful and send =
your=20
attachments to ONLY the person<BR>or persons you want to send them =
to.<BR><BR>-=20
Dick Isely,=20
mailing=20
list<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:WriteLog@contesting.com">WriteLog@contesting.com</A><BR><A=
=20
href=3D"http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/writelog">http://lis=
ts.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/writelog</A><BR></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01C17987.3434B5A0--