[WriteLog] Voice Keying Questions

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Mon, 01 Oct 2001 08:45:14 -0500

--=====================_170555886==_.ALT

I want to do this.

%<CQMSG.WAV>
or should it be
<CQMSG>WAV>

To send ONLY the CQMSG.WAV file AND then stop transmission.

I put it in F9 and it ONLY asks for msg9.wav and if not  there it gets an
error. If it is there it transmits ONLY that file.

What am I doing wrong?
I did try having the msg9.wav file and it sent it and stopped transmission
as I would expect. Surely I can send any file by name?
Surely I am not required to send also the msg9 or any other thing?

Trying to stat early for the CQWWSSB :-)

By the way, does anyone have any pre-recorded files for all the letters and
such. This is going to be a pain to record that may files :-)

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_170555886==_.ALT

I want to do this.<br><br>
%&lt;CQMSG.WAV&gt; <br>
or should it be<br>
&lt;CQMSG&gt;WAV&gt;<br><br>
To send ONLY the CQMSG.WAV file AND then stop transmission.<br><br>
I put it in F9 and it ONLY asks for msg9.wav and if not&nbsp; there it
gets an error. If it is there it transmits ONLY that file.<br><br>
What am I doing wrong?<br>
I did try having the msg9.wav file and it sent it and stopped
transmission as I would expect. Surely I can send any file by name?<br>
Surely I am not required to send also the msg9 or any other
thing?<br><br>
Trying to stat early for the CQWWSSB :-)<br><br>
By the way, does anyone have any pre-recorded files for all the letters
and such. This is going to be a pain to record that may files
:-)<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>