[WriteLog] Voice Keyer

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Tue, 02 Oct 2001 08:40:54 -0500

--=====================_256693675==_.ALT

Well am I ever feeling silly now.
The problem was entirely the operator here.
I did not notice the SSB button in the message setup and was setting them
in the RTTY fields. When I went to the SSB fields for the F keys all worked
as documented. It even does as I had asked, lets you use ANY name for the
file. The default is msg9.wav for F9 BUT you can make it anything that you
want. This is great as it gives you a name so yo know what it is and also
lets you record another to replace it if you do not like it later on. This
way the old is there until you overlay it.

No complaints on that any more here!
At 07:46 10/2/2001, Gil Baron wrote:
>As an experiment I am trying to use the voice keyer. Any message set up by
>recording with Shift F key works fine.
>
>The following does not work and I am at a loss as to understand why.
>
>%C<msg3.wav>
>
>Placed on the F9 key
>
>Sends the msg9.wav and NOT the sounded out call sign followed my msg3.wav
>as the documentation says that it should.
>
>All the letters and are in my wave files directory along with the msgx.wav
>files.
>
>Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
>44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
>"Baila como nadie te ve"

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_256693675==_.ALT

Well am I ever feeling silly now.<br>
The problem was entirely the operator here.<br>
I did not notice the SSB button in the message setup and was setting them
in the RTTY fields. When I went to the SSB fields for the F keys all
worked as documented. It even does as I had asked, lets you use ANY name
for the file. The default is msg9.wav for F9 BUT you can make it anything
that you want. This is great as it gives you a name so yo know what it is
and also lets you record another to replace it if you do not like it
later on. This way the old is there until you overlay it.<br><br>
No complaints on that any more here!<br>
At 07:46 10/2/2001, Gil Baron wrote:<br>
the voice keyer. Any message set up by recording with Shift F key works
fine.<br><br>
The following does not work and I am at a loss as to understand
why.<br><br>
%C&lt;msg3.wav&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br><br>
Placed on the F9 key<br><br>
Sends the msg9.wav and NOT the sounded out call sign followed my msg3.wav
as the documentation says that it should.<br><br>
All the letters and are in my wave files directory along with the
msgx.wav files.<br><br>
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; </blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Gil Baron
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>