[WriteLog] DXTelnet on both programs

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Tue, 02 Oct 2001 20:54:58 -0500

--=====================_300736786==_.ALT

At 13:55 10/2/2001, WA9ALS - John wrote:
> > >Can I have up and running DXTelnet on both programs DX4WIN and WriteLog
> > >without having to configure the link every time ? - Juan

I did not know it could do this as I had no need. As I said, I saw no way,
and I guess the extra program provides one. Good deal.
Thanks for pointing it out.

> > I see no way for it to multitask like that. - Gil
>
>Gil, have you read about it?  Of course you can, Juan - See
>www.qsl.net/wa9als/dxtelnet.htm
>for details.  Once you start DX Telent, it will export spots to both DX4WIN
>and DX Telnet or BOTH at the same time.  This is possible because of the
>DUPER program included with DX Telnet.  There's no need to reconfigure
>anything each time either.  It's great!  73 - John (WA9ALS)

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_300736786==_.ALT

At 13:55 10/2/2001, WA9ALS - John wrote:<br>
DXTelnet on both programs DX4WIN and WriteLog<br>
&gt; &gt;without having to configure the link every time ? - Juan<br>
I did not know it could do this as I had no need. As I said, I saw no
way, and I guess the extra program provides one. Good deal.<br>
Thanks for pointing it out.<br><br>
multitask like that. - Gil<br><br>
Gil, have you read about it?&nbsp; Of course you can, Juan - See<br>
for details.&nbsp; Once you start DX Telent, it will export spots to both
DX4WIN<br>
and DX Telnet or BOTH at the same time.&nbsp; This is possible because of
the<br>
DUPER program included with DX Telnet.&nbsp; There's no need to
reconfigure<br>
anything each time either.&nbsp; It's great!&nbsp; 73 - John
(WA9ALS)</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>