[WriteLog] 2001 CQWW master.cal file

Jim Reisert jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:27:05 -0700 (PDT)

Dave K8CC maintains the master callsign database for CW/SSB contests.  I have
been doing this for about 4 years, you can see the results at:

  http://www.k1ea.com/master/

Eddie G0AZT has generated a master callsign database for RTTY, see my web page:

  http://www.ad1c.com/HamRadio/rtty.htm

I have asked Wayne K7WM to work with Dave K8CC and Eddie G0AZT to see if any of
their work can be shared/combined.  It seems silly to have three separate
efforts, where really only one or two are needed.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com