[WriteLog] help with NT

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Wed, 03 Oct 2001 19:00:28 -0500

--=====================_380264962==_.ALT

At 16:00 10/3/2001, William Hein, AA6TT wrote:
>I am getting back on the air after 5 years QRT.  Very impressed with the
>improvement in amateur radio software since I last tuned in!  PSK-31 is
>simply amazing.
>
>I purchased a copy of WriteLog (10.27G) and am getting it hooked up in a
>SO2R configuration.  Here is my gear:
>
>** WriteLog 10.27G
>** Dell 500-MHz P-III
>** Windows 2000 Professional (NT)
>** stereo soundcard
>** Yaesu FT-1000D
>** Icom IC-781
>** Array Solutions SO2R Master
>
>I would like to hear from people who have used WriteLog with Windows
>NT.  I think the A.S. SO2R Master wants to see the A/B switching, CW
>keying and PTT on the LPT port--does Windows NT support this?  If not,
>what's the work-around?

Writelog does not Support LPT on WIn NT or WIN2000. All else works as well
as or better than it does on WIN98.

>Also, what's the best way to interconnect a Soundcard with the A.S. SO2R
>Master and the rest of my gear?
>
>73,
>Bill AA6TT
>
>------------------------------
>William H. Hein, AA6TT
>10 Clark Road
>Topsham VT 05076-3086 USA
>tel 802/584-4317

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_380264962==_.ALT

At 16:00 10/3/2001, William Hein, AA6TT wrote:<br>
5 years QRT.&nbsp; Very impressed with the improvement in amateur radio
software since I last tuned in!&nbsp; PSK-31 is simply amazing.<br><br>
I purchased a copy of WriteLog (10.27G) and am getting it hooked up in a
SO2R configuration.&nbsp; Here is my gear:<br><br>
** WriteLog 10.27G<br>
** Dell 500-MHz P-III<br>
** Windows 2000 Professional (NT)<br>
** stereo soundcard<br>
** Yaesu FT-1000D<br>
** Icom IC-781<br>
** Array Solutions SO2R Master<br><br>
I would like to hear from people who have used WriteLog with Windows
NT.&nbsp; I think the A.S. SO2R Master wants to see the A/B switching, CW
keying and PTT on the LPT port--does Windows NT support this?&nbsp; If
not, what's the work-around?<br>
Writelog does not Support LPT on WIn NT or WIN2000. All else works as
well as or better than it does on WIN98.<br><br>
interconnect a Soundcard with the A.S. SO2R Master and the rest of my
gear?<br><br>
73,<br>
Bill AA6TT<br><br>
William H. Hein, AA6TT<br>