[WriteLog] TARA PSK31 Contest

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 12:27:42 -0500

--=====================_972638==_.ALT

But the field will only be 4 characters wide, won't it.? Also, can you make
it a required field. That was Gray for me whn I tried it. I am looking at
NA which has a required name field., Don't know, may jxut use Zakanaka log
if I can get Zak to work in W200. It crashes when I do a log!!!.

At 15:09 10/5/2001, Dez in Cyprus wrote:
>All interested PSKers.
>
>I think I'll be using the ARRL RTTY Roundup module for the TARA PSK31 contest.
>
>This afternoon I added a new field into the log entry window called NAME,
>it's quite easy to do.
>
>It's under Contest - Exchange Format Setup, answer NO to "do you want to
>initialize ALL fields in the exchange".
>
>The help file is pretty good.
>
>The scoring won't need much adjusting post-contest by the look of it.
>
>73
>
>Dez - ZC4DW

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_972638==_.ALT

But the field will only be 4 characters wide, won't it.? Also, can you
make it a required field. That was Gray for me whn I tried it. I am
looking at NA which has a required name field., Don't know, may jxut use
Zakanaka log if I can get Zak to work in W200. It crashes when I do a
log!!!.<br><br>
At 15:09 10/5/2001, Dez in Cyprus wrote:<br>
PSKers.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
the TARA PSK31 contest.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
window called NAME, it's quite easy to do.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
to &quot;do you want to initialize ALL fields in the
exchange&quot;.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
the look of it.</font><br>