[WriteLog] MTTY Interface

Fritz Schewe ad6g@mcn.org
Fri, 05 Oct 2001 20:15:26 -0700

I'm having a problem installing MMTTY in writelog. I've followed Don's
(AA5AU) instructions and have yet seen the MMTTY choice in my Rittywrite
TNC selection.
I'm running 10.27G version of writelog, Ver1.61B of MMTTY, Ver13.Exe of the
plugin.
Writelog. INI has the following modifications in the [Rittywrite] section:
MMTTY_LOCATION=C:\Program Files\MMTTY\
CustomTnc1MenuEntry=MMTTY
CustomTnc1ProgId=WriteLog.WlMMTtyTnc.1

And in the [Configuration]: DataFiles=C:\programs\ "I don't have a File
called C:\ham\programs" And I'm not sure what constitutes a data file?

In C:\Programs I find: mmrtty.ocx and MmTtyTnc.dll " I don't know what else
is associated with the plugin"

I've cleaned out all the INI double \\s per Jon (K1US) 's Trouble shooting
guide.

And I have down loaded and installed the MTTY program and plug in twice to
check for down load errors.

I've yet to reinstall Writelog, since it works fine for every thing else.

System is a 400mhz Pentium II with 96Mb

Any thoughts on what to do to make this thing work?

tnx Fritz

Fritz Schewe AD6G
P.O. Box 1009
Gualala, CA  95445