[WriteLog] PTT asserted when it should not be

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Sat, 06 Oct 2001 06:07:07 -0500

--=====================_64536398==_.ALT

I do not know how many tgimes I have to say this.

REMOVE RIGBLASTER< HAVE CABLE HANGING LOOSE.

1.Writleog NOT running -12 V at DTR AND DSR.
2.Writelog  running in recieve +12 V DTR and DSR.
3.Writelog running in transmit +12V DTR and DSR.

Setup for ports
COMM 1 NO BOXES OR BUTTONS CHECKED
COMM2 CW BUTTON CHECKED
COMM3 RIG BOX CHECKED
COMM4 NO BOXES OR BUTTONS CHECKED

The test with mde both with and without All Mode PTT on CW port RTS.

In other words, if the program is running the DTR and DSR are asserted. If
it is not running then they are not. This is the ONLY program I have that
works that way. What is happening? I can use the program ONLY by turning
ofPTT control in RigBlaster and using the Radio Commnad htat THANKFULLY
WriteLog produces. Otherwis the program would be totally unusable for me.

WHAT would I do if I had a radio that did not support the PTT command?
The program positively should NOT assert those lies and should assert RTS
and ONLY RTS and ONLY when in transmit. It doesn't work that way!

I realize I may be doing something wrong. If I am, I do not see it and
would like advice.

At 20:57 10/5/2001, Richard Zanni wrote:
>The Rigblaster support page probably has the solution. I had a similar
>problem when installing my Rigblaster. It had NOTHING to do with Writelog,
>it was Windows.

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_64536398==_.ALT

I do not know how many tgimes I have to say this. <br><br>
REMOVE RIGBLASTER&lt; HAVE CABLE HANGING LOOSE.<br><br>
1.Writleog NOT running -12 V at DTR AND DSR.<br>
2.Writelog&nbsp; running in recieve +12 V DTR and DSR.<br>
3.Writelog running in transmit +12V DTR and DSR.<br><br>
Setup for ports<br>
COMM 1 NO BOXES OR BUTTONS CHECKED<br>
COMM2 CW BUTTON CHECKED<br>
COMM3 RIG BOX CHECKED<br>
COMM4 NO BOXES OR BUTTONS CHECKED<br><br>
The test with mde both with and without All Mode PTT on CW port
RTS.<br><br>
In other words, if the program is running the DTR and DSR are asserted.
If it is not running then they are not. This is the ONLY program I have
that works that way. What is happening? I can use the program ONLY by
turning ofPTT control in RigBlaster and using the Radio Commnad htat
THANKFULLY WriteLog produces. Otherwis the program would be totally
unusable for me.<br><br>
WHAT would I do if I had a radio that did not support the PTT
command?<br>
The program positively should NOT assert those lies and should assert RTS
and ONLY RTS and ONLY when in transmit. It doesn't work that
way!<br><br>
I realize I may be doing something wrong. If I am, I do not see it and
would like advice.<br><br>
&nbsp;<br><br>
At 20:57 10/5/2001, Richard Zanni wrote:<br>
page probably has the solution. I had a similar problem when installing
my Rigblaster. It had NOTHING to do with Writelog, it was
Windows.</font></blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>