[WriteLog] PTT asserted when it should not be

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Sat, 06 Oct 2001 14:36:50 -0500

--=====================_633931==_.ALT

At 18:16 10/6/2001, Jay wrote:

>If you don't want DTR clip the wire

I thought about that but It would not work because after testing I find
that  RTS is also asserted at all times. In other words, PTT does not work
at all, on any port. It is always on when WriteLog is running. VERY strange
as this is so far the only program with this problem.

>At 10:01 AM 10/6/01 -0500, Gil Baron wrote:
>Nobody has said that DTR is not going to be asserted the way I indicated.

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_633931==_.ALT

At 18:16 10/6/2001, Jay wrote:<br><br>
I thought about that but It would not work because after testing I find
that&nbsp; RTS is also asserted at all times. In other words, PTT does
not work at all, on any port. It is always on when WriteLog is running.
VERY strange as this is so far the only program with this
problem.<br><br>
Baron wrote: <br>
Nobody has said that DTR is not going to be asserted the way I
indicated.</blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>