[WriteLog] Mouse control of RTTY messages?

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 20:59:22 -0500

> other macros require me to press the corresponding F-Keys.  I am correct?
> have been used to contesting via mouse clicks, I supposed I could get used
> to hitting F Keys but would be nice to be lazy and do it all with a mouse.

1.  Get FKeys - http://www.wb6big.net/fkeys.htm

2.  Program the titles of the log entry window - They are buttons that can
be loaded with macros by shift-left-clicking on the button.  Enter your
macro and then hit the return key.

For the people who like to use the keyboard, Dick Stevens' explanation of
how he used Macro Express is still available at
http://www.albany.net/~bg/Macro/mexp.html
John - WA9ALS - VP5RY

     email:  wa9als@starband.net
  homepage:  http://www.qsl.net/wa9als (New-NCJ Caicos article)