[WriteLog] [TCG] RTTY Sprint

Larry Lindblom w0etc@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 00:21:42 -0000

The craziest sprint of them all is almost here.  The RTTY sprint is October
14 from 000 to 0400.  Like the other sprints it is an 80-40-20 meter event.
However unlike the other sprints it is limited to 100 watts input power and
dupes
are allowed provided that 3 Qs with other stations intervene between duping
someone.  This is why I call it the craziest sprint of all.

Like the other sprints team competition is allowed.  The teams in sprint are
10 players each so if anyone is interested in Joining with me on a TCG RTTY
sprint team email me with you intentions and I'll put a team (or 2
together).

73 W0ETC
Larry L