[WriteLog] PCI Rotator Control Cards for WriteLog

Dale Jackaman dalej@reboot.bc.ca
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 13:08:40 -0700

--=_alternative 006E885588256AE4_=

I've been looking for a rotator control card that will function with
WriteLog.  Unfortunately all the ones I've found so far require ISA slots,
a standard no longer supported on any of the new faster machines.  Anyone
know of one for the PCI slots that works with Windows XP?

And thanks for the parallel port driver tip for Windows 2000/XP!  I've
been anxious to get rid of the old unstable Windows ME version on my
contest PC for some time now.

Dale J.
VE7GL
dalej@reboot.bc.ca