[WriteLog] MMTTY

Bill Brooks, KE5OG ke5og@brooksdata.net
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 17:35:43 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C154D6.A65976A0

I have seen a couple of posts about this problem, but not solutions that =
I recall.

I am using WL10.28C with the 1.3 MMTTY engine. In the last two contests, =
the MMTTY receive window will display "No Sound" and I cannot transmit =
or recieve. I can close the rtty window and reopen it immediately and it =
will clear the problem for awhile. it happened several times in the =
first 30 minutes of this weekend's sprint, so I went back to RTTYRite =
for the duration of the contest. (My apologies to those of you I was =
trying to work when it happened.)

I'm using a P166 with 64MB RAM. Sound card is ESS1869 which gets a 7F on =
the SB Test. I have not had this problem when using MMTTY by itself.

Any help before JARTS would be appreciated.

Bill, KE5OG

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C154D6.A65976A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have seen a couple of posts about this problem, =
but not=20
solutions that I recall.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I am using WL10.28C with the 1.3 MMTTY engine. In =
the last two=20
contests, the MMTTY receive window will display "No Sound" and I cannot =
transmit=20
or recieve. I can close the rtty window and reopen it immediately and it =
will=20
clear the problem for awhile. it happened several times in the first 30 =
minutes=20
of this weekend's sprint, so I went back to RTTYRite for the duration of =
the=20
contest. (My apologies to those of you I was trying to work when it=20
happened.)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I'm using a P166 with 64MB RAM. Sound card is =
ESS1869 which=20
gets a 7F on the SB Test. I have not had this problem when using MMTTY =
by=20
itself.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Any help before JARTS would be =
appreciated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Bill, KE5OG</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C154D6.A65976A0--