[WriteLog] Net AFC and the combination thereof

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Sun, 14 Oct 2001 22:42:23 -0500

--=====================_108578077==_.ALT

Is it possible in RTTYrite to set BOTH AFC and NET. That works great in
Zakanaka (especially for PSK31). Net gets you on frequency and AFC keeps
you there. I know it can also cause problems.

The window does not remember that you had net or AFC set so every time you
load it must be reset.

  The Packet link window is not remembered. It would be nice if it came up
when you start if it was up when you saved the configuration. I assume it
is not in the ini file?

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_108578077==_.ALT

Is it possible in RTTYrite to set BOTH AFC and NET. That works great in
Zakanaka (especially for PSK31). Net gets you on frequency and AFC keeps
you there. I know it can also cause problems.<br><br>
The window does not remember that you had net or AFC set so every time
you load it must be reset.<br><br>
&nbsp;The Packet link window is not remembered. It would be nice if it
came up when you start if it was up when you saved the configuration. I
assume it is not in the ini file?<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>