[WriteLog] SIIG CARD UPDATE

Turner, Robert D. Jr Robert.Turner@ibx.com
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 08:40:55 -0400

Thanks.

I'm considering one of the PCI SIIG cards as well.  I use W2K.  I was hoping
W2K OS was what you had success with.  Others have had success with W2K, so
I'm probably safe with SIIG and W2K.  I don't need CW with the parallel
port.  For that matter, I don't need CW at all (ducking now).

7 3
Bob
N2SCJ