[WriteLog] Mouse comport

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:49:49 -0500

--=====================_148745875==_.ALT

At 11:23 10/17/2001, Nicholas R Smith wrote:
>I need some assistance on assiging the mouse to a different comport other
>than comport one(1).  I need comport one(1) to connect a ST-6000 because
>it won't operate on anything higher than comport two(2).  I have the
>ST-8000 on comport two(2).

One easy way is to remove it in Device Manager, connect it to the desired
port , and reboot. Windows should detect it on the new port.

>Can anyone help?
>
>Nick W4GKM

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_148745875==_.ALT

At 11:23 10/17/2001, Nicholas R Smith wrote:<br>
the mouse to a different comport other<br>
than comport one(1).&nbsp; I need comport one(1) to connect a ST-6000
because<br>
it won't operate on anything higher than comport two(2).&nbsp; I have
the<br>
ST-8000 on comport two(2).&nbsp; <br>
One easy way is to remove it in Device Manager, connect it to the desired
port , and reboot. Windows should detect it on the new port.<br><br>
Nick W4GKM<br>