AW: [WriteLog] Master.cal

Carsten Steinhofel carsten.steinhoefel@web.de
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:35:25 -0000

Try downloading the manual in pdf-Format (on the download page
at www.writelog.com.

There is no index there either, but Acrobat Reader has an easy
search function which lets you search for full words or fragments.

73 Carsten DL1EFD

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: writelog-admin@contesting.com [mailto:writelog-admin@contesting.com]Im
Auftrag von Gil Baron
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2001 18:35
An: WA9ALS - John; writelog@contesting.com
Betreff: Re: [WriteLog] Master.cal

I went back through the entire 300 plus pages and found ti under the Super
Check Partial.
The reason I did not find it the first time is that  it is not indexed.
There is nothing about a file type .cal

Actually, most things seem to be in the file, it is hard to find without
reading every word , every time you need it or until you have it memorized.

What is good documentation could be VASTLY improved with a good index. An
index of EVERY word would be nice but at least every significant word.
Automatic indexing tools are available and if used would cut down on a lot
of this type of thing.