[WriteLog] Reflector diarrhea

dr kg0us@swbell.net
Sun, 21 Oct 2001 20:49:02 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I try to search the archives when ever possible. Unfortunately, many
questions appear to be answered privately rather than posted on some
reflectors.

Is there a way to get the search engine to just to do a search on the
Writelog reflector?  I see that contesting.com has a search engine but
it appears to search all the reflectors on the contesting.com web site.

As far as someone making too many posts,  it apparently can be a pain in
the butt for some,  but I know the location of my delete key and I know
how to unsubscribe if need be.  All I ask is that we stay on the general
subject of Writelog.

If there is someone out there that is still paying for internet service
by the character or word then I feel that they can afford it or they
deserve what ever they get for subscribing to one of these reflectors.

Best Regards,

Dave Rich KG0US