[WriteLog] MP, Heil, Computer Waves`

FireBrick FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 08:39:49 -0500

I'm really having a bit of confusion here.
Running a MP, Heil Pro set, a MFJ DVK, and computer.
I'm trying to hook it up so that I can use recorded wave files via WL and
the Microphone at same time.
The MFJ works in all cases.
But I can't seem to get the Heil Microphone to work at the same time as the
computer wave files.

I'm taking the output from soundcard and putting it into the mic connector
on the Heil Adapter to the MP.
That works.
If I put the Heil Mic into the adapter to the MP;
That works.
But what I can't do is put the Heil Mic AND the Computer Output into the MP
at the same time.
The WL pgm still will send the wave files but the Mic will not work.

I can send the programmed wave files but could not reply to a question
without disconnecting the computer output.

I'm assuming it's a mismatch of some kind.

Hope someone can come up with the answer.
Thanks.

"The computer is the Proteus of machines.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com