[WriteLog] Update of CTY files

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:10:23 -0500

--=====================_51013032==_.ALT

At 13:29 10/26/2001, BobD wrote:
>Garry...   try this ...
>
>Entry log at the bottom.. Enter    ..FO/HG9B .. SPACE BAR ..it will show as
>French Polynesia
>in the QSO ENTRY WINDOW.
>
>Hit enter ... that will put it in the CONTEST LOG above
>  .. Still as French Polynesia.
>
>LEFT click on the "FO" under PREF (Prefix) in the LOG line ..
>
>This will open the EDIT window above showing the Prefix "FO"..
>
>Change the "FO" in the EDIT window to ..  "FO/A"
>
>Hit ENTER ...   the FO/HB9B now will show the country
>as " ASTRAL IS. "   The correct country...
>
>The same thing can be done with FO/SP9FIH ... Marquesas Is.  FO/M
>
>Tell me if this works for you ....
>
>KB  Whitey  K1VV

This is not a solution. If I did not already know that it should be FO/A it
would not help AT ALL.
The idea is to have the computer tell me if it is a new multiplier or not.
Doing this means I already know.

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_51013032==_.ALT

At 13:29 10/26/2001, BobD wrote:<br>
...<br><br>
Entry log at the bottom.. Enter&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; ..FO/HG9B .. SPACE BAR
..it will show as<br>
French Polynesia<br>
in the QSO ENTRY WINDOW.<br><br>
Hit enter ... that will put it in the CONTEST LOG above<br>
&nbsp;.. Still as French Polynesia.<br><br>
LEFT click on the &quot;FO&quot; under PREF (Prefix) in the LOG line
..<br><br>
This will open the EDIT window above showing the Prefix
&quot;FO&quot;..<br><br>
Change the &quot;FO&quot; in the EDIT window to ..&nbsp;
&quot;FO/A&quot;<br><br>
Hit ENTER ...&nbsp;&nbsp; the FO/HB9B now will show the country<br>
as &quot; ASTRAL IS. &quot;&nbsp;&nbsp; The correct country...<br><br>
The same thing can be done with FO/SP9FIH ... Marquesas Is.&nbsp;
FO/M<br><br>
Tell me if this works for you ....<br><br>
This is not a solution. If I did not already know that it should be FO/A
it would not help AT ALL.<br>
The idea is to have the computer tell me if it is a new multiplier or
not. Doing this means I already know.<br><br>
&nbsp;<br><br>