[WriteLog] I finally found the problem

FireBrick FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 09:35:51 -0500

I could not use both the normal Heil Mic and WL wave files at the same time.
Sending a WL buffer would automatically place a check mark into the
microphone mute box on the Volume Control

It was AUTOMATICALLY muting the microphone whenever a WL buffer was sent.
After checking the Sound Card properties I UNCHECKED the ALLOW FULL DUPLEX
operation setting and that cured the problem.

I had looked through all the Writelog help files and others links and have
NOT seen that mentioned. If it's there, I missed it.

Thanks to all who offered suggestions.

Never stand between a fire hydrant and a dog.

Bill H. in Chicagoland
w9ol@billnjudy.com