[WriteLog] Problems with Rate Sheet Creation

Anthony Brooks abrooks@cablenet-va.com
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:44:13 -0500

Hello Gang,

Hope everyone had fun with CQWW this weekend.

I am trying to create my Rate Sheet with Version 10.28C for this weekend,
the Hour column has the following:

D-2733--1800Z for the first contact made at 0046z Oct 27, 2001

I thought it may have been a problem with the export and did it again with
the same results.  What is really strange about the export is the last
contact is listed as:

D-2732--300Z for the last contact made at 1617z Oct 28, 2001

Anyone else seeing this?

I looked at the export for the CQ-RJ RTTY Contest and it looks like it
should  with the first contact listed as:

D1-0000Z

Any Ideas?  Other than this, WL performed flawlessly thoughout the contest.

73 de
Anthony, WM3T