[WriteLog] New Post Contest Thoughts

Richard Zalewski w7zr@citlink.net
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 07:49:38 -0700

Here the program operated flawlessly.  It was a pleasure and using it in
some "throw away" contests prior to one of the big ones sure paid off.

I do have a couple of items for the wish list.

I used the packet window hooked up to a telnet site.  Lots of posts.  What
was happening to me is that as I was scrolling through the list in the
"mult" window and a new spot came in, it would take me to the top or the
bottom of the list immediately and I had to start my search again.  This was
a real pain.  Somehow when scrolling through and a new packet comes in some
actions need to be suspended.

I feel that when coming back to your run frequency after a spot switch, the
F12 key should erase the text in the call window.

I second the motion on the restart and having to load the spots again.  Also
maybe a user set timer as to how long spots stay on the band map window.

Dick W7ZR

Vacation or Retire Here
It's Paradise on the Beach
www.w7zr.com