[WriteLog] New Post Contest Thoughts

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 19:46:30 -0600

--=====================_103568774==_.ALT

At 14:15 10/29/2001, Steve Baron - KB3MM wrote:
>The packet window has the same type of terrible behavior.  DOn't use that

It needs a check box that says no scroll. Then it should remember the spots
until you start the scroll again.

>window very much, but when you really needed it the situation is very
>difficult at best...

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
W0MN 44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

At 14:15 10/29/2001, Steve Baron - KB3MM wrote:<br>
It needs a check box that says no scroll. Then it should remember the
spots until you start the scroll again.<br><br>
really needed it the situation is very<br>
difficult at best...<br><br>
----- Original Message -----<br>