[WriteLog] Rig Control FT-890

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd@writelog.com
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 11:04:13 -0000

>From the evidence I have, Yaesu must have built two different rigs
and stamped "FT-890" on the front. I never see the rigs that WL
supports, so I suppose its possible a volunteer tester reported one thing
and did another. At this point that is no way I can "correct the
problem" unless all the FT-890 owners out there get together and say
that the existing FT-890 setting in WL doesn't work. (Hint: the
two that have complained today do not constitute "all FT-890 owners").

Wayne, W5XD