[WriteLog] Rig Address for ICOM 756PRO?

Pat Cain, K0PC k0pc@arrl.net
Sat, 08 Sep 2001 14:36:45 -0500

Jerry,
My PRO works on the default address 5Ch, you mentioned 052c but it may have
been a typo. The other settings on the PRO are

Baud Rate - Auto
Transceive - On
with IC-731 - Off

  In WriteLog I have it set up on COM1 with the PRO selected as the radio
Baud Rate - Auto
Poll is checked
Comm PTT - No

I'm running WriteLog 10.24G.