[WriteLog] We want to write the exchange only when necessary

IT9GSF Fabio Grisafi fgrisafi@tin.it
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 23:25:18 +0200

Hello from Italy,

excuse me if this request is redundant but we don't find a way to solve
a problem in the WriteLog configuration.

As in the CT by K1EA, we don't want to write all the times the zone number
after
a QSO in the CQWW contest... yes, writelog fills the zone exchange with the
space bar,
but CT writes the default zone if you don't change it and press the enter
key.

So we don't want to press the space bar every time before pressing enter to
log each QSO.

We want to write the call sign and press enter or INS to log each QSO.

When we hear a different zone we will modify what the software tells us.

How to do that with WriteLog ?

Thank you for your support,

73 de Fabio, IT9GSF (one of IG9A Multi/Multi).