[WriteLog] Cabrilloformat in Writelog for CQ-WW-RTTY??

dj7aa-wil dj7aa-wil@t-online.de
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 08:56:51 -0000

Hi all,

here a part of the 2001 CQWW-RTTY rules:
3. Electronic submissions.

a. We want an electronic log in the Cabrillo format. We require an
electronic log for any possible high score. In the Subject: line of your
e-mail message please include your callsign and the category you are
entering, e.g.,
 SOABL, M2, MS, etc. If you submit a floppy disk, please be sure to use a
proper disk
 mailer to protect your log.
b. Entries from Multi-Single and Multi-Two stations must be merged into a
single
  chronological log that CLEARLY indicates which transmitter made each QSO
-
So, Cabrilloformat, generated by writelog, does not show, wich radio makes
the contact. There is a column in the log, shows the computer in Network
logs
the contact, but this is not coming into the cabrillo log.

So how to handle this??

Wil DJ7AA