[WriteLog] Rig Baud rate control

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 22:59:15 -0500

--=====================_59212342==_.ALT

I have answered my own question here. I see that until you do Save
Configuration there is nothing in the ini file about baud. After that I was
able to change it manually to 38400 and it works. Glad to see it.

At 09:53 PM 9/21/2001, Gil Baron wrote:
>Looking at the setup and the manual it appears that Wirtelog assumes and
>if fact allows only 4800 for the Kenwood or at least no faster speed. Is
>that true? It is disappointing if so as TRX-Manager wants AT LEAST 38400
>or even 57600. I hate to think of switching the rig for every program I
>use. Is there a setting in ini I can use to override this or will the
>program just not be able to run that fast? The settings in the port are
>said to be for NC in the ini and not the rig control!
>
>I also wish I could use a separate COMM port for push to talk, not the LPT
>since LPT is not supported in WIN2000. Is there a way to do this? I have
>COMM 4 set to do that for all my other programs.
>
>Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
>44:04.925 N 92:30.758 W 1055'
>"Baila como nadie te ve"

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44:04.925 N 92:30.758 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_59212342==_.ALT

I have answered my own question here. I see that until you do Save
Configuration there is nothing in the ini file about baud. After that I
was able to change it manually to 38400 and it works. Glad to see
it.<br><br>
At 09:53 PM 9/21/2001, Gil Baron wrote:<br>
it appears that Wirtelog assumes and if fact allows only 4800 for the
Kenwood or at least no faster speed. Is that true? It is disappointing if
so as TRX-Manager wants AT LEAST 38400 or even 57600. I hate to think of
switching the rig for every program I use. Is there a setting in ini I
can use to override this or will the program just not be able to run that
fast? The settings in the port are said to be for NC in the ini and not
the rig control!<br><br>
I also wish I could use a separate COMM port for push to talk, not the
LPT since LPT is not supported in WIN2000. Is there a way to do this? I
have COMM 4 set to do that for all my other programs.<br><br>
44:04.925 N 92:30.758 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; </blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Gil Baron
44:04.925 N 92:30.758 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>