[WriteLog] CW and PTT

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 07:45:33 -0500

--=====================_90789848==_.ALT

FIrst, thanks to al that helped in setting up Writelog. THe MMTY setup page
is very helopful, a real cookbook.

I cannot find any way to use a COMM p[rot for push to talk. Since I run
WIN2000 I can use ONLY VOX or RADIO command. Radio command seems to work
fine for my Kenwood but I think it would be nice to have the PTT on a COMM
for other control, say a linear or a device other type. I could use the RTS
on the CW port BUT other programs do nt allow the same for control and PTT.
This means I need the ability to use a separate port. WIN98 has it but I am
NOT going back to WIN98. WIN2000 is the first reason I bought this program.
TRLOG will not run on WIN2000 and I was sick of DOS contest log anyhow.
THis program so far seems great.

HINT HINT, please give us the ability to control PTT with ANY COMM p[ot.

Thanks.

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44:04.925 N 92:30.758 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_90789848==_.ALT

FIrst, thanks to al that helped in setting up Writelog. THe MMTY setup
page is very helopful, a real cookbook.<br><br>
I cannot find any way to use a COMM p[rot for push to talk. Since I run
WIN2000 I can use ONLY VOX or RADIO command. Radio command seems to work
fine for my Kenwood but I think it would be nice to have the PTT on a
COMM for other control, say a linear or a device other type. I could use
the RTS on the CW port BUT other programs do nt allow the same for
control and PTT. This means I need the ability to use a separate port.
WIN98 has it but I am NOT going back to WIN98. WIN2000 is the first
reason I bought this program. TRLOG will not run on WIN2000 and I was
sick of DOS contest log anyhow. THis program so far seems
great.<br><br>
HINT HINT, please give us the ability to control PTT with ANY COMM p[ot.
Thanks.<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
44:04.925 N 92:30.758 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>