[WriteLog] Port settings not remembered

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 07:41:40 -0500

--=====================_176954256==_.ALT

I run Kenwood TS870
Windows2000 Professional
CW on Port 2
Rig on Port 3

I tried to leave BAUD to auto and Kenwood to 4800 but it does not work. I
set the Rate to 4800 and all is well.  I then save my file as a log and
when I reopen it the port settings are not there and I have to reset it
again, and the band plan window does not come up again either.

What may be wrong here?

ALL SHOULD be saved so that it comes up EXACTLY as it was when I closed ti,
correct?

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44:04.925 N 92:30.758 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_176954256==_.ALT

I run Kenwood TS870<br>
Windows2000 Professional<br>
CW on Port 2<br>
Rig on Port 3<br><br>
I tried to leave BAUD to auto and Kenwood to 4800 but it does not work. I
set the Rate to 4800 and all is well.&nbsp; I then save my file as a log
and when I reopen it the port settings are not there and I have to reset
it again, and the band plan window does not come up again
either.<br><br>
What may be wrong here?<br><br>
ALL SHOULD be saved so that it comes up EXACTLY as it was when I closed
ti, correct?<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
44:04.925 N 92:30.758 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>