[WriteLog] DX-Telnet Spots to Writelog HOW?

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 09:46:33 -0500

--=====================_184447411==_.ALT

WOW, such immediate help. It is hard to believe. Now I have to decide which
machine to run it on. I may just network it as that would give me the
DXHUNTER and such on the one PC always available to see in the full screen
and yet still send spots to Writelog.

Thanks again.
At 09:28 AM 9/23/2001, Don Hill AA5AU wrote:
>Within DXTelnet, there is a file called Dxt2wl.txt that explains
>how to do it.  It's at C:\Dxtelnet\Dxt2wl\
>
>Also check http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/dxtelnet.htm
>and http://www.ping.be/on4aoi/
>
>73, Don AA5AU
>http://www.geocities.com/writelog
>http://www.aa5au.com

screen and yet still send spots to Writelog.<br><br>
Thanks again.<br>
At 09:28 AM 9/23/2001, Don Hill AA5AU wrote:<br>
called Dxt2wl.txt that explains<br>
how to do it.&nbsp; It's at C:\Dxtelnet\Dxt2wl\<br><br>
Also check
and
73, Don AA5AU<br>
----- Original Message ----- <br>