[WriteLog] Help!--Error message "Member not found"

Jerry Pixton jpixton@shentel.net
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 20:44:19 +0000

Art,

I had this same problem.  There are some files missing in the various
updates so if you skip any you get this message.

Two solutions

1. Download a full version of current 10.27
2. Install every update you have starting with your last full file - don't
skip any. The problem is some where near 10.20.

Jerry, W6IHG

At 07:28 AM 9/23/2001 -0700, Art Charette wrote:
>Hello
>My PC is a brand new installation of W2K and WL. Not much else on it yet.
>
>Every keystroke into the RTTY QSO window raises an error box "Member not
>found". Pressing enter removes the box, and the text then appears in the
>QSO window just like it should. Makes for slow data entry!
>
>The rest of WL functionality seems normal (I've used it for years).
>
>What could this be?
>
>PC Athlon 1.2GHz
>Windows 2000 professional
>WL27G