[WriteLog] Re-Installing WriteLog

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:14:04 +0000

--=====================_229297272==_.ALT

I am not sure if the updates are cumulative or not. They certainly should
be. If they are, you can just install the latest update. If not, well then
you have to install in sequence every update.

  At 12:36 AM 9/24/2001, Jerry Keller wrote:
>I'm re-installing WriteLog after a catastrophic hard-drive melt-down. After
>re-loading from my v.10.19f disk, what should I do to bring it up-to-date?
>Jerry K3MGT

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

I am not sure if the updates are cumulative or not. They certainly should
be. If they are, you can just install the latest update. If not, well
then you have to install in sequence every update.<br><br>
&nbsp;At 12:36 AM 9/24/2001, Jerry Keller wrote:<br>
catastrophic hard-drive melt-down. After<br>
re-loading from my v.10.19f disk, what should I do to bring it
up-to-date?<br>
Jerry K3MGT<br><br>