[WriteLog] DXTelnet / WriteLog 10.27G

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:16:32 +0000

--=====================_229445224==_.ALT

At 12:44 AM 9/24/2001, Juan Carlos Munoz. wrote:
>Yes check.
>Do I have to have running DXTELNET itself also ?

Well, DXTELNET must be running to be able to check the choice. You MUST be
running DXTELNET or there is no way for it to send the spots. BOTH programs
MUST be running.

At 12:44 AM 9/24/2001, Juan Carlos Munoz. wrote:<br>
check.</font><br>
Well, DXTELNET must be running to be able to check the choice. You MUST
be running DXTELNET or there is no way for it to send the spots. BOTH
programs MUST be running.<br><br>
<dl>
<dd>----- Original Message -----
<dd>From:</b> <a href="mailto:gbaron@home.com">Gil Baron</a>
<dd>To:</b> <a href="mailto:jmunoz@itelgua.com">Juan Carlos Munoz.</a> ;
<dd>Sent:</b> Sunday, September 23, 2001 1:41 PM

<dd>Juan;
<dd>Did you read my note. Do you have the Link to DXHUNTER option checked
in the Options Menu?

<dd>At 12:26 AM 9/24/2001, Juan Carlos Munoz.
wrote:<blockquote type=cite class=cite cite><font size=2>
<dd>Well to begin found the Packet window under Windows at WL but nothing
comes up</font><font size=2>
<dd>hit F9 to see the path as reads again on the DXT2WL.TXT file and the
path that comes</font><font size=2>
<dd>is C:\DXTELNET\DXT2WL\</font>
<dd>&nbsp;
<dd>----- Original Message -----
<dd>From: <a href="mailto:gbaron@home.com">Gil Baron</a>
<dd>To: <a href="mailto:jmunoz@itelgua.com">Juan Carlos Munoz.</a> ;
<dd>Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 11:39 AM