[WriteLog] Fwd: What log this weekend and what do some columns mean

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 18:16:47 -0500

--=====================_15517543==_.ALT

Some more questions. I am testing the log and added a bunch of countries
and states. The multiplier "M" column I guess, just shows a question
mark.  Every tie I added a new multiplier  I got a note that it was new.
Why isn't the M column showing this?

How do you see your current score?

>Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:36:05 -0500
>To: writelog@contesting.com
>From: Gil Baron <gbaron@home.com>
>Subject: What log this weekend and what do some columns mean
>
>If I have time I am interested in testing it out in the RTTY contest this
>weekend. I was looking for the contest and it seems CQWWRTTY selection is
>the one to use.
>
>I don't understand some of the things in the log. There is a column "M"
>and a column "P" in the log. There is also a column "C" in the exchange area.
>Does anyone know what these mean and if I have to do anything with them?
>Is that the correct log for this weekend?
>
>Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
>44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
>"Baila como nadie te ve"

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_15517543==_.ALT

Some more questions. I am testing the log and added a bunch of countries
and states. The multiplier &quot;M&quot; column I guess, just shows a
question mark.&nbsp; Every tie I added a new multiplier&nbsp; I got a
note that it was new. Why isn't the M column showing this?<br><br>
How do you see your current score?<br><br>
-0500<br>
If I have time I am interested in testing it out in the RTTY contest this
weekend. I was looking for the contest and it seems CQWWRTTY selection is
the one to use.<br><br>
I don't understand some of the things in the log. There is a column
&quot;M&quot; and a column &quot;P&quot; in the log. There is also a
column &quot;C&quot; in the exchange area.<br>
Does anyone know what these mean and if I have to do anything with
them?<br>
Is that the correct log for this weekend?<br><br>
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; </blockquote>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Gil Baron
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>