[WriteLog] Messages for RTTY contest this weekend

Gil Baron gbaron@home.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:40:46 -0500

--=====================_20556729==_.ALT

I would love to see a list of someone message programming suggestions  for
the RTTY this weekend. A screen dump would be good but just a list would be
great too. I am really not sure what to set up.

I will miss a TRLOG feature here. In search and pounce with that program if
the CALL is in the CALL field it just automatically calls the station with
a preset exchagne just by pressing enter. Is there such a feature here?

Gil Baron http://members.home.com/gbaron
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'
"Baila como nadie te ve"

--=====================_20556729==_.ALT

I would love to see a list of someone message programming
suggestions&nbsp; for the RTTY this weekend. A screen dump would be good
but just a list would be great too. I am really not sure what to set
up.<br><br>
I will miss a TRLOG feature here. In search and pounce with that program
if the CALL is in the CALL field it just automatically calls the station
with a preset exchagne just by pressing enter. Is there such a feature
here?<br><br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
44.08208 N 92.51263 W 1055'<br>
&quot;Baila como nadie te ve&quot; <br>