[WriteLog] RTTY Callsign database update

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au@bellsouth.net
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:57:37 -0500

I've updated my callsign database for use with WriteLog's
Super Check Partial function to include new calls I worked
in the BARTG RTTY Sprint, XE RTTY, WPX RTTY,
BARTG Spring HF RTTY & EA RTTY contests.

This added 427 new calls to the database and the total is now
up to 19,829 RTTY calls.

Download from http://www.geocities.com/writelog and save
it to your hard drive.  It comes zipped, so unzip it and place
it in your c:\ham\programs subdirectory or wherever you have
WriteLog installed.

The resulting file is aa5au_rtty041002.dta.  The 041002 designates
the file was made today 4/10/02.

This file could still have busted calls included but I have made
every effort to make sure every callsign I log is a good one.  If
you find a call you don't think should be in there, please let
me know.  If there is a callsign that should be in the file that
is not, that means I didn't work you!  Please send me those
calls as well.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com