[WriteLog] SO2R radio control help?

Georgek5kg@aol.com Georgek5kg@aol.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 00:00:53 EDT

Hello,

I am having a problem getting radio control on the second radio for SO2R
operation.  Here is the situation:

I have config'd two IC-756Pro II's on Comm1 and Comm2.

Radio control works aok on Comm1 but not on Comm2.

Win98's Device Manager shows both comm ports to be working properly.

Either radio will work on Comm1, so there does not seem to be a radio or
control cable defect.

In the SETUP/PORTS menu, Icom 756Pro is selected as the radio on both comm1
and comm2, with a baud rate of 9600, Poll checked and CommPTT as Yes.

LPT1 keying works aok.

Question:  is there anything I need to do in writelog.ini to make a radio
work on comm2?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

73, George, K5KG/K4FQP