[WriteLog] Serial numbers.

Miguel Teixeira ct3ia@netmadeira.com
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 18:33:26 -0000

Hello fellows,

I=B4ve experienced a weird behaviour from Writelog during the last IOTA =
contest.

We had three stations, on a lan network with writelog and win98se.

During the first half of the contest everything was running normal with =
the serial numbers being given as we put the callsign at the call =
window.

Then somehow the numbers started with this behaviour that i will try to =
explain.
For example: The next number would be 1660.
I start writing a callsign in the call field, but then i realize it =
isn=B4t that one, and i wipe or delete that entry with ALT-W, then i =
start writing a new call, as he doesn=B4t assume the nr. 1660, but 1661. =
And if i keep writing a letter then deleting and writing again the =
numbers will increase.

Ahh...and at last, if i put a bad sequence number and try with the mouse =
to put it right, writelog puts the number that i tell him, but tells me =
ok to put next number let=B4s say more 50+ qso=B4s, rather the right =
next one.

Any answer from this one?

On the rest it=B4s without any comparison the best software around.

Best regards,

Miguel Teixeira - CT3IA

multipart/alternative
  text/html