[WriteLog] Voice & CW Keyer

Matt Burke dallasdawg@earthlink.net
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 01:45:01 -0500

Juan,

I operate at a M/S station that uses the W9XT card for both SSB and CW
keying.  It works fine in Writelog and Win98.  Not sure if it will work in
XP without the 3rd party I/O driver (LPT port operation).

As others have said, using your soundcard for voice keying also works well.

73, Matt - N5KR

-----Original Message-----
From: writelog-admin@contesting.com
[mailto:writelog-admin@contesting.com]On Behalf Of TG9AJR
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 1:36 PM
To: Writelog Mailing List
Subject: [WriteLog] Voice & CW Keyer

Hi all,

I'm in the project to setup my contest station and one of the items in the
agenda is to
try to optimize my RADIO + PC setup and I will like to know which VOICE & CW
KEYERS
are you using or works better with WL ?  (Specially in SSB).

73's DX from.

Juan Carlos Munoz.
TG9AJR / EK44ro
tg9ajr@itelgua.com