[WriteLog] GS4EZW Qsl's

Julian cleak julian.cleak@newport.gov.uk
Mon, 05 Aug 2002 10:57:51 +0100

Hi all

   Just returned from the Isle of Eigg.

Had a great time, will update the GW4EZW website when I get a chance
we made 1400 QSO's give or take a few, this was a mixture of
Iota contest, Russian RTTY Contest, SSB, CW and RTTY.

The qsl's are not ready yet, I have to get my XYL ( GW8SBK ) to draw
one so that we can get them printed so bear with us for a week or so.

Every contact made will get a card via the bureau. If you don't
get one in the next year or so sent a request to gw4ezw@fsnet.co.uk

and we will resend one, on a serious note though if any direct cards
are required please send the request to GW4EZW with SAE and
postage, or postage to cover envelope etc and we will send as
soon as they are printed.

              Many thanks de Julian ( GW4JBQ )