[WriteLog] Multi-Keyer MK-1100 WANTED

W0UN--John Brosnahan shr@ricc.net
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 23:53:19 -0500

Multi-Keyer    MK-1100     WANTED

Just thinking about gearing up for WriteLog and would like to
look at the multi-keyer as an option.   Any thoughts on it
compared to other SO2R boxes?  Comments appreciated.

I would also prefer the kit (pcb/cpu only) version but they are
no longer available.   Does anyone have a kit that they have
never assembled that they might want to sell?  I enjoy packaging
things into an integrated station--rather than having a lot of little
boxes scattered around--so even if I have to buy an assembled one
then I will probably "de-package and re-package" it.  Might be
interested in one that works but has seen too many DXpeditions
and the case is starting to show some abuse.  For the right
price of course.

Thanks and 73--John   W0UN