[WriteLog] Writelog Mailing List Users

llindblom@juno.com llindblom@juno.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:52:31 GMT

---------- "Bill Fisher, W4AN" <bill@eHam.net> writes:

for the site operations.  We don't define the amount of the subscription,but rather suggest that each user define for themselves the site's value,and consider their own financial ability to subscribe.

I wonder if there is anyway this could be put on the web with an "Other Amount" button added to the list of fixed subscription amounts.  This button would allow the user to specify the amount they can afford.  With that added there would be the option of a Maximum of more than a $50 contribution for those who can afford it.  And, this also would allow those on a very limited or fixed income to make a contribution of some sorts even if they could not afford the $15 minimum listed.

73 W0ETC