[WriteLog] WL keystrokes/shortcuts

Randy Thompson, K5ZD k5zd@charter.net
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:24:28 -0000

It doesn't seem to work on an FT1000D or an IC765.

The FT1000D must have this capability because I noticed it a lot this
weekend.  Any time WL sets the frequency of the radio it is clearing the
RIT.  I don't think WL used to do this and I found it a bit annoying (I am
used to leaving the RIT on all the time so I can chase guys calling in off
frequency.)

Randy, K5ZD