[WriteLog] WAE and Cabrillo

Carsten Steinhöfel carsten.steinhoefel@web.de
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:17:12 -0000

Hi guys,

As I use INS and + for the exchange, Writelog worked flawlessly in the
WAE. Unfortunately it didn't make sense to call CQ for me most of the
time with the bad conds and my modest setup.

One request I have though: Could the focus be set on the group info
after opening the Alt-R dialog? I always had to type "Alt-R G" when
receiving a QTC.

I mailed with Ben DL6RAI the contest manager yesterday and he told me
they would accept Cabrillo, although there is no current implementation
including QTCs and so it may mean more work for them. (I did not show
him the WL cabrillo format.)

He promised to put up detailed information on what they expect tonight
or tomorrow morning on their website (http://www.waedc.de), so if you
didn't dispatch your log already, have a look there soon.

vy 73 etc. de Carsten DL1EFD