[WriteLog] Display of prior contest data

A. Sewell N5NA A. Sewell N5NA" <n5na@arrl.net
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 12:32:40 -0500

TRlog also has this functionality.  I have tried using it in the past but
found it distracting.

You still have to copy the exchange.  For last year's Sweepstakes CW I had
just moved from OK to WTX and operated briefly mobile only making 137 Q's.
When the web report came out I had zero busted Q's but 8 in other logs.  Of
those 8, 3 had my section as OK instead of WTX.  Obviously they were using
the prior contest data display and had not copied the exchange.

Alan  N5NA