correction for FSK Re: [WriteLog] RigControl & Soundcard PTT/FSK on same port?

Jim Rhodes rhodes@evertek.net
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 08:53:17 -0500

I don't think you can do rig control and FSK on the same port. They both
use TXD. FSK out might not confuse the rig, but rig control would go out as
FSK if PTT is active.